Postcare permanent makeup
Hello Encanta lovers and welcome to the postcare permanent makeup blog.
It’s time for more information about your postcare when you finish any permanent makeup procedure with us.
After your Microblading / Shading treatment/Lips Pigmentation:
• The treated area may show redness and swelling and the appearance of intense dark color is perfectly normal.
• No additional treatments can be done until the area is completely healed.
• A 1 week of cure time is required before further work can be done.
• Hair removal treatments should be performed 15 days after the procedure.
• Laser hair removal -IPL or electrolysis treatments should be performed at least two weeks after the procedure if it is close to the treated area.
• Strong chemicals or glycolic acid of any kind can easily discolor the pigment. Always contact your advisor in
case of doubt.
Aftercare for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
• You will go through three healing phases: 1 – Healing, 2 – Peeling, and 3 – Fading.
• Keep the area clean, you can apply mild soap and water. Do not use a cloth or sponge to remove the soap. Just splash with water.
• The area must be clean, you can apply soap and water. Do not use a cloth or sponge to remove the soap. Wash brows thoroughly with your fingers, soap, and water.
• Apply the post-treatment cream (A + D ointment) with washed hands. Use A + D ointment every 2 hours for 5 days to prevent the procedure area from drying out.
• Do not rub or scrape the layer of fluids that forms in the treated area during the healing process. Let it come off on its own. Remove it before it has cured, it can only erase the color.
• Don’t wear any type of makeup near the procedure area for 1 week.
If you like it, don’t forget to share it!